Pharmaceutical Biotechnology - Unit 3
Types of immunity- humoral immunity, cellular immunity
1. Structure of Immunoglobulins
2. Structure and Function of MHC
3. Hypersensitivity reactions, Immune stimulation and Immune suppressions.
4. General method of the preparation of bacterial vaccines, toxoids, viral vaccine, antitoxins, serum-immune blood derivatives and other products relative to immunity.
5. Storage conditions and stability of official vaccines
6. Hybridoma technology- Production, Purification and Applications
7. Blood products and Plasma Substituties.
PDF PREVIEWDownload PDF